POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Scripting guidance : Re: Scripting guidance Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scripting guidance
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 19 Jun 2002 21:29:12
Message: <3d112fe8$1@news.povray.org>
Sorry, can you clarify that a bit. I want to set up a batch of animations to
render during my vacation. Each scene file will be in a separate folder and
will need its own start and end frame, plus most importantly, its own clock
setting. I tried copying povray.ini to each folder, but it still rendered
using the default povray.ini in the Renderer folder
So how can I set up numerous ini files, one per folder, then run a Queue so
that each scene renders with its own settings? Do I need to add something to
the actual scene? I am using the GUI under Windows.
Thanks